10 must-reads on Tibetan Buddhism
1. Gates to Buddhist Practice: Essential Teachings of a Tibetan Master by Chagdud Tulku.
2. Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism by Chögyam Trungpa.
3. What Makes You Not a Buddhist by Dzongsar Jamyang Khyentse.
4. Brilliant Moon: The Autobiography of Dilgo Khyentse Dilgo Khyentse.
5. This Precious Life: Tibetan Buddhist Teachings on the Path to Enlightenment by Khandro Rinpoche.
6. The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying by Sogyal Rinpoche.
7. The Joy of Living: Unlocking the Secret and Science of Happiness by Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche.
8. Turning Confusion into Clarity: A Guide to the Foundation Practices of Tibetan Buddhism.
9. The Heart of Compassion: The Thirty-Seven Verses on the Practice of a Bodhisattva by Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.
10. The Way of the Bodhisattva by Shantideva.